Season's Greetings!!
This has to be one of my favorite recent pics of our little man. Lately, whenever you say "smile" he squishes up his face with this cheesy grin and all you see are cheeks and teeth (his eyes seem to disappear!). We have had a few changes in the Stump household. One of Jeremy's brothers, Rick, has moved south to look for work and is living with us. Mason sure has loved having his Uncle Rick around, and follows him around the house like a lost puppy. We are starting to feel the "holiday rush", or rather I am, I have been letting shopping slide.
We pray that this finds everyone happy and healthy. We pray that you remember the reason for the season and take the time daily to thank God for his Son. We'll post more pics soon (if I survive the shopping!).

1 Comments:
Hey Deb,
Can't wait to see you and the family in Jan! I just love you alls web site. Merry Christmas to you all!
Stephannie
Post a Comment
<< Home