Stump Home Life

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Touchdown!














It's football time! Our little man splits his allegience between Ohio State (Jeremy's team) and University of Tennessee (Debbie's team). He has already watched several games. He continues to eat the cat's food, and yesterday Debbie found him acting suspicious and discovered he had a live caterpillar in his mouth. Yummy! He is certainly a handful and keeps Debbie on her toes. At least she found the caterpillar in his mouth and not in his diaper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Dube said...

Poor kids doesnt know about Ohio State. Just because they are good, doesnt mean he should like them...

GO MICHIGAN!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Hey Debbie. I am now officially a stalker because I got your blog address from the comments on Mary Guard's blog. :) I love these things and am glad ya'll are in blog land. We too have one. thehales.blogspot.com It's so good to keep up. That Mason is so cute I could eat him up. I am excited to know what is going on w/ya'll more in depth. Hope all is well.
~Whitney

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home